ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer, if there is no error, the ?Answer is e: i.e., ?No Error?. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 29 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 11th dec 2011 ez 2nd shift     | spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer, if there is no error, the ?Answer is e: i.e., ?No Error?. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any).

Rivers, mountains and deep forests (a)/ are the places (b)/ mostly like by (c)/ people living in urban areas. (d)/ No Error (e)
1). Rivers, mountains and deep forests
2). are the places
3). mostly like by
4). people living in urban areas

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Correct answer is: mostly like by

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph: then answer the questions given below them.(A) There are a number of items in the atomic energy programme which are being made indigenously.(B) Given the overall energy situat

2. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - Suresh asked Prasad whether he had watched the cricket match on television the previous night.

3. In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given. These are numbered as a:, b:, c: and d:. One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate if any. The number of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, mark e: i.e. ?All correct? as your answer.

4. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - I said to my friend , " Good Morning. Let us go for a picnic today."

5. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.  A place where food is kept

6. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in It. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is '5'. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any).

7. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.Rohan was upset and so (picked up) his food while his cousins ate heartily.

8. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) You can trust / (B) this agency /(C) for the last news /(D) of this week. (E) No Error.

9. What is the antonym or opposite of word Glossy

10. Find out the misspelt word