ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Pick out the word which is closest in meaning to the word printed in bold as used in the passage.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 24 | Tags: rbi     | rbi grade b     | rbi grade b 2007     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Pick out the word which is closest in meaning to the word printed in bold as used in the passage.

Paradigm
1). category
2). dif culty
3). hypothesis
4). foundation

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each,five words are suggested, one of which fills the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.The rise of Asian manufacturers in the 1990s hit A

2. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.  Industries should regularly check (1)/ if their machines are emitting (2)/ smoke within permission limits. (3)/ No error (4)  

3. Secondly, it is consistent X-with human experience that Y-places and be depressed in others Z-land should rise gradually in some

4. What is the synonym of word .Felicity

5. In the passage given below, there are 5 blanks, each followed by a word given in bold. Each blank has four alternative words given in options (1),(2),(3) and (4). You have to tell which word will best suit the respective blank. Mark (5) as your answer if the word given in bold after the blank is you

6. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. I wish I (was) a superman.

7. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. Zenab said to me, “My father is a dentist.”

8. Read the passage and answer the questions that follow: War was declared in April 1792. Defeat, which the people (plausibly enough) ascribed to royal sabotage and treason, brought radicalization. In August-September the monarchy was overthrown, the Republic one and indivisible established, a new age

9. The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.I like __________ in the sun.

10. Each sentence below has a blank/s, each blank indicates that something has been omitted. Choose the word/s that best fit/s the meaning of the sentence as a whole