ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

8 vote

What is the substitute of - An agreement between two countries or groups to stop fighting.

Asked on by | Votes 8 | Views: 857 | Tags: english     | one word substitution     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the substitute of - An agreement between two countries or groups to stop fighting.
1). compromise
2). ceasefire
3). outpost
4). protocol

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Correct answer is: ceasefire
Accepted Answer

Join Telegram Group

Other Questions

1. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best express the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.'Please don't hit me' Rita said to the attacker.

2. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. Doing an internship at the University of Lille in France, I almost always found myself stuck whenever I had to speak to non-Indians about India or on anything 'Indian'. This was more because of the

3. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.The baby looked__________ the toffee with greedy eyes.

4. What is the substitute of - Liable to be easily broken

5. What is the meaning of idiom - Chicken hearted

6. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.Due to me being new(A)/to the city, I had(B)/difficulty in finding a job.(C)/No error(D)

7. Select the synonym ofpoise

8. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.The tribe lived with different customs

9. What is the synonym of word .Congregation

10. ......... you hear the President's speech ?