ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements.The statements are followed by two conclusions.Give answer a: if only Conclusion I is true.Give answer b: if only Conclusion II is true.Give answer c: if either Conclusion I or II is true.Give answer d: if neither Conclusion I nor II is true.Give answer e: if both Conclusions I and II are true.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 19 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 23 august 2014     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements.
The statements are followed by two conclusions.
Give answer a: if only Conclusion I is true.
Give answer b: if only Conclusion II is true.
Give answer c: if either Conclusion I or II is true.
Give answer d: if neither Conclusion I nor II is true.
Give answer e: if both Conclusions I and II are true.

Statements :
B ? L = U < N : T < U
Conclusions :
I. N > T
II. T = L
1). if only Conclusion I is true.
2). if only Conclusion II is true.
3). if either Conclusion I or II is true.
4). if neither Conclusion I nor II is true.

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
is option 1 is the correct answer?? am i right?

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements.The statements are followed by two conclusions. a: if only Conclusion I is true. b: if only Conclusion II is true. c: if either Conclusion I or Il is true. d: if neither Conclusion I nor II is true. e: if both Conclusions I and II are true

2. In each question below are two or three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have,to take the given statement? to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commony know fects and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given ststements di

3. In the following questions, the symbols @, #, $, ? and % are used with different meanings as follows :?P @ Q? menas ?P is not smaller than Q,?P # menas `P is not greater than Q?.?P $ 9? menas `P is neither greater than nor equal to Q?.?P? Q? mcnas ?P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q?.?P % mena

4. In each of the following questions the symbols @, ? ,#, $ and % are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:?P?Q? means ?P is either greater than or equal to Q??P%Q? means ?P is either smaller than or equal to Q??P@Q? means ?p is neither greater than nor smaller than Q??P#Q? means ?p is

5. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements.The statements are followed by two conclusions. a: if only Conclusion I is true. b: if only Conclusion II is true. c: if either Conclusion I or Il is true. d: if neither Conclusion I nor II is true. e: if both Conclusions I and II are true

6. Direction: In each of the questions below are given four statements followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, III & IV. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

7. In each of the following questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer (a) if only Conclusion I is true

8. Directions : In each of the question below are given four statements followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, III and IV. You have to assume everything in the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the four given conclusions logically follows from the statements disregarding commonly known facts and select the appropriate answer.

9. In these questions relationships between different elements is shown in the statements. These statements are followed by two conclusions.Mark answer a: if only Conclusion I follows Mark answer b: if only Conclusion II follows Mark answer c: if either Conclusion I or II follows Mark answer d: if neither Conclusion I nor II follows Mark answer e: if both Conclusions I and II follow

10. In the question a statement is given, followed by two arguments, I and II. You have to consider the statement to be true even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given arguments, if any, is a strong argument. Statement : Should mango export be banned to bring down domestic prices? Argument I : Yes, environmentalists and dieticians too encourage eating only local fruits. Argument II : No, exports bring in valuable foreign currency.