ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In these questions, the sentence has. two blanks, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the set of words for the blanks which best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 21 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2016     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In these questions, the sentence has. two blanks, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the set of words for the blanks which best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.

There is a common ?????that runs?????.. many of these ventures.
1). fiber, on
2). cord, by
3). wired, between
4). strand, next

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. A passage is given with five questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives and click the button corresponding to it. After an aborted attempt in February, the government has finally managed to successfully roll out the bi

2. In the following question, out of the given four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/Phrase. Jog someone’s memory

3. the following question, out of the given four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/Phrase. Paper over the cracks

4. The following passage there are blanck each of which has been numbered. These number are printed below the passage and against each, five word are suggested. one of which fits the blank appropriately. find out the appropriate word in each case. Trust is a (1) relationship concept that needs clarific

5. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the given part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no changes are required, select no improvement as the correct option. I upset the soup all over the table. A. I was upset to see the soup B. I knocked the soup C. I spread the soup

6. In each question given below a sentence is given and is divided into three parts I, II and III. For each part a correction statement is also given. You have to determine which part requires correction and mark it as your answer. Scientists from Project MIDAS, / an U.K.-based Antarctic research

7. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. ______ Parliament attack, there are many theories.

8. Directions: Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.The evolution of Bring your Own Device (BYOD) trend has been as profound as it has been rapid. It represents

9. What is the substitute of - Instrument that magnifies objects

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.to depart from an established course