ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the field of banking, what does ADF stand for?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 25 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 23 august 2014     | general knowledge     | Add Bounty

In the field of banking, what does ADF stand for?
1). Additional Dearness Allowance
2). Automated Data Flow
3). Additional Deposit Assistance
4). Automated deposit Allowance

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
option 2 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each of the questions a pair of equations is given. You have to find out the values of x and y and give answer.

2. Observe the arrangement below and answer the questions that follow:T H U 0 $ & G # 3 M 1 % A 5 W 7 < @ 9 Q P 8

3. What should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following question ?

4. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions.Give answer a:if only Conclusion I is true.Give answer b: if only Conclusion II is true.Give answer c: if either Conclusion I or II is true.Give answer d: if neither Conclusion I nor II is true.Give answer e: if both Conclusions I and II are true.

5. Which of the following describes a relational database?

6. Which of the phrases a:, b:, c: and d: given below each statement should replace the phrase printed in bold in the sentence to make it grammatically correct ? If the sentence is correct as it is given and No correction is required?, mark e: as the answer.

7. Which of the following nations has decided to increase its cooperation in the field of energy with India?

8. Rearrange the given six sentences/ group of sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in a proper sequence so as to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the given questions.(A) It also launched a policy to ban private cars one workday a week based on the last digit of the number plate and has

9. Observe the series and answer the questions that follow: A H Y 6 8 @ R 5 U 7 I 4 # N 3 O J M K & % L Q W E

10. The following questions are based on the five three digit numbers given below612 589 743 468 297