ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the substitute of - Someone who scientifically studies the birds

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 31 | Tags: english     | one word substitution     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the substitute of - Someone who scientifically studies the birds
1). earthologist
2). orthopeadic
3). orthodondist
4). ornithologist

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
option 4 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the substitute of - Send or bring somebody back to his own country

2. What is the synonym of word .Abnormal

3. Find out the misspelt word

4. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. Yusuf said to Dipti, ''I am a better bowler than you.''

5. Going abroad for a holiday was out of the question .

6. Find out the misspelt word

7. Select the phrase/ connector from the given three alternatives, which can be used to form a single coherent sentence from the sentences given below, implying the same meaning. I could not call him that day. My phone's battery died. I. My phone's battery dying II. As my phone's battery died Ill. Having my phone's battery dying

8. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical mistake/error in it. The error if any will be in one part of the sentence Mark the number of the part with error as your answer If there is no error mark (5).

9. The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences. These sentences, when properly sequenced form a coherent paragraph. Select the most logical order of sentences from among the options. P: Recycling basically involves turning used materials that are labeled as recyclable over to your loc

10. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. With the value of Bitcoin having fallen by around 70% since its peak late last year, the mother of all bubbles has now gone bust. More generally, cryptocurrencies have entered a not-so-cryptic apocalypse. The value