ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the substitute of - Property inherited from one’s father or ancestors

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 189 | Tags: english     | one word substitution     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the substitute of - Property inherited from one’s father or ancestors
1). alimony
2). patrimony
3). voluntary
4). armistice

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
it from previous year ssc papers, option 2 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.India is rushing headlong toward economic success and modernisation, counting on high- tech industries such as i

2. Choose the word/ group of words which is most similar in meaning to the word/ group of words printed in bold as used in the passage.

3. Lata Mangeshkar was .............. witha natural talent for music.

4. In the fol lowing passage there are blanks. each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each. five words are suggested. one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out We appropriate word in each case.Sotris Trust is the basic tente for all relationsh

5. Some parts of the sentence may contain an error. The bold part of the sentence is grammatically correct. If there is no error in the sentence, choose option 5 i.e 'No error' as the answer. While it is probably better to rely on markets rather (A)/ government to set pay levels, that doesn't means that the way (B)/ the markets set pay is a purely objective assessment (C)/ of economic contribution or that redistribution is theft. (D)/ No error (E)

6. Rearrange the following five sentences/ group of sentences (A). (B). (C). (D) and (E) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph: then answer the questions given below them.(A) ?My horns are my weapons,? said the deer. ?I?m sharpening them.?(B) Frightened by the deer?s sharpened horns, he

7. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it. Committing murder in revengeQuestion 89.Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it. The thing that can be easily broken

8. It is hoped that a ......... will be reached in the meeting.

9. Rearrange the following six sentence / group of sentence (1), (2), (3), (4), (5) and (6) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the question given below them.(1) The merchant greedily counted his gold and said ?The purse I dropped had 200 pieces of gold in it. You've alre

10. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it.Experts who scientifically study insects