ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In which country was the Malaysian airplane MI-I-17 shot down recently causing death of 298 people onboard?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 12 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 23 august 2014     | general knowledge     | Add Bounty

In which country was the Malaysian airplane MI-I-17 shot down recently causing death of 298 people onboard?
1). Ukraine
2). Russia
3). Belarus
4). Turkey

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Its tough but option 1 seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and--

2. In which of the following states there is no Regional Rural Bank?

3. In each of these questions, there are three statements given as (A), (B) and (C). Find out which two or three sentences convey the same meaning. If all the three sentences are different, mark (E) as the answer,i.e., ?None of these??

4. The___format reduces an audio file to about one-tenth of its original size while preserving much of the original quality of the sound.

5. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is e: i.e. ?No Error?. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any).

6. Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. B, C, D, E, F, G, H and I are sitting around a circular table facing the centre but not necessarily in the same order.? Only one person sits between D and E. B sits to the immediate right of E.? Only three people sit between F and G.? C sits to the immediate left of G.? G is not an immediate neighbour of H.? E sits second to the left of C.

7. The total number of students in a college is 3906. The number of girls is 1638. What is the ratio of boys and girls respectively in the college ?

8. Each question below has two blanks each blank indicating that something has been omitted Choose the set of words for each blank that best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.

9. Which of the following is launched by ICICI Bank UK PLC in Sweden, Norway and Denmark?

10. Which of the following is/are TRUE about the Iraq's relations with USA which is/are very much innews these days?(A) USA decides to attack on Iraq as does not want Saddam Hussein to rule Iraq.(B) USA feels that Iraq has helped terrorist groups.(C) Germany and several other countries are not supporting USA's sand on Iraq.