ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is e: i.e. ?No Error?. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 41 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 11th dec 2011 nz 1st shift     | spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is e: i.e. ?No Error?. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any).

The winner of (a) / the journalist of the year award was (b)/ not other than (c)/ the editor?s daughter. (d)/ No Error (e)
1). The winner of
2). the journalist of the year award was
3). not other than
4). the editor’s daughter

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
I think not other than is right

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. I am satisfied .............. his innocence.

2. Select the antonym of to reveal

3. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - The boss said , " It's time we began planning our work" .

4. Select the word with the correct spelling.

5. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical mistake/error in it. The error any, will be in one part of the sentence. Mark the number of the part with errors as your answer. If there is ?No error?, mark (5)

6. A passage is given below with five blanks labelled (A)-(E). Below the passage, five options are given for each blank. Choose the word that fits each blank most appropriately in the context of the passage, and mark the corresponding answer. The New Deal Congress reacted to the __(A)__ belief that th

7. Rearrange the following five sentences/ group of (A), (B). (C), (D) and (E), in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.(A) The owner of the house was furious.(B) After it had gone, a donkey who craved popularity climbed the roof and tried to pe

8. What is the antonym or opposite of word Genuine

9. Each of the following sentences has two sentences with one blank in each. Choose the option that best fits in both the blanks.  1. The minister cannot ignore the _________ against higher taxation.  2. There was _________ of students when fire broke out in the school building.

10. Which of the phrases a,b,c, and d.given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct ?If the sentence is correct as it is and ?No correction is required? mark e, as the answer.