ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In making decision about important questions, it is desirable to be able to distinguish between ?strong? arguments and ?weak? arguments so far as they relate to the question. Strong arguments are those which are are of major importance and directly related to the question. Weak arguments are those w

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 7 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2001     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In making decision about important questions, it is desirable to be able to distinguish between ?strong? arguments and ?weak? arguments so far as they relate to the question. Strong arguments are those which are are of major importance and directly related to the question. Weak arguments are those which are minor importance and also be directly related to the question of may be related to a trivial aspect of the question.

After each question two Argument I and II are given. You have to decide which argument is strong and which argument is weak.

Should all the under-trials be immediately freed from police custody ?
Arguments:
I. Yes, no body should be put to inconvenience unless proved guilty.
II. No, the culprits may again indulge into criminal activities.
1). Give answer A if only argument I is strong
2). Give answer B if only argument II is strong
3). Give answer C if either argument I or II is strong
4). Give answer D if neither argument I nor II is strong

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
I think option 2 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Which of the following states has declared 2008 as the "Year of Education" ?

2. The average runs of a cricketer in a tournament, in which he played 14 matches, are 47. His average runs in the first seven matches are 57 and that in the last five matches are 44. If the runs made by him in 8th match are 15, how many runs did he make in 9th match ?

3. Which of the following awards is given for the excellence in field of Cinema ?

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it.Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the question.Governments have traditionally equated economic progress with steel mills and cement factories. While urban centers

5. 109. A plot of 715 sq. ft. is available at the rate of Rs. 3,850/- per sq.ft. If 40% of the total cost of the plot is to be paid for booking the plot, how much is the booking amount?

6. To restore your Windows XP computer to the state it was In on a previous date, you canuse the _________utility.

7. Fill up the blanks in the passage given be most appropriate word from the options given for each blanks:Although John Wisdom?s writings in Philosophy show clearly the influence of Wittgenstein, they nevertheless also display a(1) originality. Despite the (2) and difficulty of his style, a careful re

8. How many meaningful English words can be made with the letters EPRO using each letter only once in each word ?

9. What will come in place of the question mark (?) in each of the following Questions ?

10. Which of the following organization/agencies has established a fund known as Investor Protection Fund ?