ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the substitute of - Incapable of being approached

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 672 | Tags: english     | one word substitution     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the substitute of - Incapable of being approached
1). Inaccessible
2). Inadmissible
3). Irresistible
4). Illega

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
i think option 1 is correct

Join Telegram Group

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
inaccessible

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Fill in the blank with the correct word. _____ is the same group of boys who bullied the girl yesterday.

2. In the given question, a sentence is divided into five parts out of which the last part is correct. Out of the remaining four, there is an error in one part. Choose the part which has an error. If all the four parts are correct, mark E i.e. All are correct as the answer. Referring to tracking users which (A)/ are not logged in or signed up (B)/ on the platform, Facebook in (C)/ a blog post pointed out companies (D)/ like Amazon, Google, and Twitter do the same. (E)

3. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).The bigger dilemma facing this mega stores is how to retain customers after the novelty wear thin.

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions. Certain words/phrases are given in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Until the 1960s boys spent longer and went further in school than girls, and were more likely to graduate from university. Now, across

5. Read the following passage and answer the questions based on it. My only work is to give you a clear-cut idea how you can become more conscious; I call it meditation. Working. walking, sitting. . . . I don’t believe what others call meditation; that for ten minutes or 20 minutes you do it and

6. Read the given passage carefully and answer the questions that follow. The world today stands divided. Bringing in the Marxian ideology, it is divided between the haves and the have-nots, the rich and the poor, the owner and the laborer. There is one person or a minor few that takes all the resource

7. Read the following passage and answer the questions. Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s visit to India, part of annual summits between the two countries, has set strategic ties on a fast track. This is best symbolised by the Ahmedabad-Mumbai bullet train project that was launched by Mr

8. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word without changing the meaning of the passage.Lately, the media s

9. Read the passage and answer the following questions. The need for more effective information security practices is increasingly evident with each security breach reported in the media. When adopting new technologies like cloud computing, virtualization, or IT outsourcing, enterprises are facing&nbs

10. Fill up the blanks in the passage given be most appropriate word from the options given for each blanks:Although John Wisdom?s writings in Philosophy show clearly the influence of Wittgenstein, they nevertheless also display a(1) originality. Despite the (2) and difficulty of his style, a careful re