ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each of the following questions, a question is followed by information given in three statements. You have to study the question alongwith the statements and decide the information given in which of the statement (s) is necessary to answer the question.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 19 | Tags: rbi     | rbi grade b     | rbi grade b 2002     | numbers     | quantitative aptitude     | Add Bounty

In each of the following questions, a question is followed by information given in three statements. You have to study the question alongwith the statements and decide the information given in which of the statement (s) is necessary to answer the question.

What is the two digit number?
I. The difference between the two digit number and the number formed by interchanging the digits is 27.
II. The difference between the two digits is 3.
III. The digit at unit?s place is less than that at ten?s place by 3.
1). Only I and II
2). Only I and either II or III
3). Only I and III
4). All I, II and III

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each of these questions, two sentences and (II) are given. Each sentence has a blank in it. Five words a: b: c: d: and e: are suggested. Out of these, only one fits at both the pla. es in the context of each sentence. Number of that word is the answer.

2. 3 Girls and 4 boys are to be seated in a row on 7 chairs in such a way that all the three girls always sit together. In how many different ways can it be done ?

3. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: When a word and number arrangement machine is given an input line of words and numbers, it arranges them following a particular rule. The following is an illustration of input and rearrangement : (All the numbers are two

4. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which ts the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.With fairy lights up in shopping centres and cracke

5. 56789 + 76543 + 12345 + 98706 - 89012 - 65432 - 23568 = ?

6. Rearrange the given six sentences! group of sentences A, B, C, D, E and F in a proper sequence so as to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the given questions.A. The next day, Shiva appeared at Raghu's house and spotted a metal chest on the rooftop which had all the money and ornaments that

7. Following questions are based on the five three digit number given below:519 364 287 158 835

8. Which of the following politicians has launched a new political outfit, the Shakti Dal recently ?

9. Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.(A)Colony losses last year weren?t as dramatic as the declines associated with Colony Collapse Disorder (CCD), which was first identif

10. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :Seven persons ? M, N, O, P, Q, R and S ? live on separate floors of a sevenstoreyed building, but not necessarily in the same order. The ground floor of the building is numbered 1, the floor above it 2 and so on until th