ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The en-or, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is e: i.e. ?No Error. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 49 | Tags: ibps     | ibps rrb     | ibps rrb clerk 2013 shift 1     | spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The en-or, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is e: i.e. ?No Error. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any).

The company?s new project (a)/ cannot be launched (b)/ unless the approval (c)/ of the Board. (d)/ No error (e)
1). The company’s new project
2). cannot be launched
3). unless the approval
4). of the Board

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
unless the approval : option 3 is the correct answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. He promised to look into the matter.

2. What is the antonym or opposite of word CONFORMITY

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the words/sentence.  Believe in and follow the practices of

4. In each question below, a sentence is given with a part of it printed in ??bold?? type. That part may contain a grammatical error. Each sentence is followed by phrases (A), (B), (C)and (B). Find out which phrase should replace the phrase given in ??bold?? to correct error, if there is any, and to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and ??No correction is required?, mark (E) as the answer.

5. Select the phrase/connector from the given three options which can be used to form a single sentence from the two sentences given below, implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement sentences. I have to save this coupon. I don’t have time to shop right now i since I don't have  ii for I didn't have iii Anyway I didn't have 

6. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.This is the time that you need to _________ all your strength.

7. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. My son said to me, "I will not disappoint you." Options: 1) 2) 3) 4)

8. Cut the mustard

9. Read the following sentences to find out whether there is any grammatical error in them. The error if any will in one part of the sentence. Mark the part with error as your answer. If there is no error, mark 'No error' as your answer. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any)

10. What is the meaning of idiom - Mind did something out of character today, she gave a beggar some money.