ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the substitute of - The practise of having many wives

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 37 | Tags: english     | one word substitution     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the substitute of - The practise of having many wives
1). bigamy
2). calligraphy
3). polygamy
4). polyandry

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
right answer is calligraphy

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which will improve the bracketed part of the sentence. In case no improvement is needed, select "no improvement". The world economy is changing at a (rapidly paced) and new developments are revolutionizing the education sector.

2. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).I have studied such characters at close hand.

3. The question below consists of a set of six labelled sentences. They are all sentences of the same paragraph but their order has been jumbled. Sentence A given below is the first sentence in the correct order. Arrange the other five sentences in their correct order to make a coherent parag

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it. To superimpose

5. What is the synonym of word .Encountered

6. Read the following passage carefully and choose the most appropriate answer to the question out of the four alternatives. There is much to be said for the enlightened and systematic despotism of the utilitarian bureaucrats who built the British raj in this period. They brought peace, much developme

7. Arrange the sentences in proper order to form a meaningful sequence. A. Normalizing fright and violence is not a governance model and is a huge step in the wrong direction.  B. Society has a way of legitimizing questionable traits of their leaders, rightly or wrongly. C. It also ne

8. In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed choose 'No improvement'. When I was sick last week I tried to get thorough to my parents on the phone but it seems their telephone lines were not working.

9. From the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word. ETYMOLOGY

10. What is the synonym of word .Speculate