ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and select the most appropriate answer.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 15 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 27 july 2014     | reasoning    

Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and select the most appropriate answer.

Is M the aunt of T ?
I. K is the son of M. K is the brother of J. J is the daughter of D. N is the sister of D. T is the daughter of N.
II. L is the father of T. N is the mother of T. D is the brother of N. D has two children - J and K. M is married to D.
1). if the data even in both Statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
2). if the data in Statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in Statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
3). if the data in both Statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
4). if the data either in Statement I alone or in Statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Study the following information to answer the given questions. In a certain code language, `economy and work related' is written as `oj my bx st' `work and employment today' is written as `pk bx oj dy' `employment for growth only' is written as 'el pk fd zn' `growth is related today' is written as 'el dy gm my' (All codes are two letter codes only)

2. In each of the questions below are given two statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be variance from commonly-known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly-known facts.

3. Who is the winner of the 2017 Parsvnath Delhi International Chess tournament?

4. Which one of the following statement is not correct in the context of Olive Ridleys Turtles?

5. What approximate value should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following questions? You are not expected to calculate the exact value.

6. BCSBI aims to plan, evolve, prepare. develop, promote and publish comprehensive Codes and Standards for banks, for providing for fair treatment to their customers. Which of the following codes has been evolved by it?

7. Customization in marketing means

8. The following passage there are blanck each of which has been numbered. These number are printed below the passage and against each, five word are suggested. one of which fits the blank appropriately. find out the appropriate word in each case. Trust is a (1) relationship concept that needs clarific

9. Study the following arrangement, of coo ? sonants, vowels, numbers and symbols carefully and answer the questions given below : H @ F ! 3 U 6 % G I T * P L 8 $ ? 9 S 2 7 & A M K + J ? D 4 # 5 & E

10. As per the newspaper reports the Govt of India made an auction of the Third Generation Spectrum (3G) recently Which of the following ministries was actively involved in the process ?