ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Ravi ,Suresh ,And asif are in control of the following number -letter-symbol series respectively.Ravi : 2 & S * 9 P T B ? 8 Q ? 6Suresh: ? 1 ? F @ V 4 $ ? M T D ?Asif: G 3 H # K N ? 5 R = 7 W Y

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 26 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 1999     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Ravi ,Suresh ,And asif are in control of the following number -letter-symbol series respectively.
Ravi : 2 & S * 9 P T B ? 8 Q ? 6
Suresh: ? 1 ? F @ V 4 $ ? M T D ?
Asif: G 3 H # K N ? 5 R = 7 W Y

Starting from the left end & following the given order in each series, if a group of three elements is formed by taking symbol from Suresh?s series, number from Ravi?s series & letter from Asif?s series taking each symbol, number and letter only once, which of the following will be the elements of the 4th such group formed?
1). $8T
2). ©6R
3). $6N
4). *1V

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
$6N is the best suited

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Pick out the most effective word/words Irom the given word/s to fill in the blanks to make the sentence meaningfully corn. plete in the context 01 the sentence.

2. In a class of 42 children, Joseph's rank is sixteenth from the top. Kevin is seven ranks below Joseph. What is Kevin's rank from the bottom ?

3. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :In a certain code language,?bank for my conductor? is written as ?ya ri vi pa??for conductor is my? is written as ?ri vi pa da??my computer is yours? is written as ? da vi pi du??it yours tablet? is written as ?yu du ca?

4. Market Research is needed:

5. Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C) (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.A. The application of economic, environmental and consumer pressures have been on an increase in recent yearsB. As a result, our agro

6. Following are based on the English alphabets.A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z.

7. Jimjang Deru? of Arunachal Pradesh has recently broken his own national record set by him last year in??

8. Marketing is termed as successful, when???????..

9. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases are printed in ??bold?? to help you to locate them while answering some of the questions.To open up a field of study, draw attention to its vital elements, the lecture is invaluable. To listen to a le

10. Which of the following is TRUE about the Rajiv Gandhi National Drinking Water Mission ?(A) To provide safe drinking water in urban slums(B) To provide sustainable safe drinking water in rural areas(C) To provide sustainable and safe drinking water in those parts of the country where ample water is not available like coastal areas and desert areas.