ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the given questions, two quantities are given, one as Quantity I and another as Quantity II. You have to determine relationship between two quantities and choose the appropriate option.a: If quantity I ? quantity IIb: If quantity I > quantity IIc: If quantity I < quantity IId: If quantity I = quantity II or the relationship cannot be established from the information that is givene: If quantity quantity II

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 38 | Tags: rbi     | rbi grade b     | rbi grade b 4th sep 2016     | discount     | quantitative aptitude     | Add Bounty

In the given questions, two quantities are given, one as Quantity I and another as Quantity II. You have to determine relationship between two quantities and choose the appropriate option.

a: If quantity I ? quantity II
b: If quantity I > quantity II
c: If quantity I < quantity II
d: If quantity I = quantity II or the relationship cannot be established from the information that is given
e: If quantity quantity II

What is the ratio between the marled price of two identical items, P and Q, which had been purchased at the same price ?
I. Item P was sold at a profit of 20%, while item Q was sold at a loss of 10%.
II. Item P was sold at a discount of 4%. The percentage by which Item Q?s cost price had been marked up is 2.5 times the profit % earned on selling item P.
III. The overall profit earned on selling items P and Q was 5%.
1). Only I and II
2). All I, II and III
3). Any two of the three
4). Only II and III

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Its tough but option 1 seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name: