ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

$$2850\div?=75$$

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 30 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 03 june 2012     | quantitative aptitude     | Add Bounty

$$2850\div?=75$$
1). 31
2). 34
3). 39
4). 37

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Solution

Given equation can be reduced as $\frac{2850}{75} = 38$

Hence, answer will be E

Join Telegram Group

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Solution

Given equation can be reduced as $\frac{2850}{75} = 38$

Hence, answer will be E

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What does the circus logo on ATM / debit cards signifies.....?

2. Who amongst the following is the regulator in the financial system of the country ?

3. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical mistake/ error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. Select the part with the error as your answer. If there is no error, Select No error as your answer. (ignore the errors of punctuation, if any)

4. Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.A. I was pleased by their reaction.B. Writing my speech was easy, but I was unsure if I could motivate the employees to donate to th

5. In making decisions about important questions it is desirable to be able to distinguish between ?strong? arguments and ?weak? arguments ?Weak? arguments are those which are of minor importance and also may not be directly related to the question or may be related to a trivial aspect of the question Each question below is followed by three arguments numbered (A) (B) and (C) You have to decide which of the arguments is a ?strong? argument and which is a ?weak? argument

6. Which bank has won the The Best MSME Bank Award 2016 by ASSOCHAM at the fourth SMEs Excellence Award function held in New Delhi ?

7. In each of these question two equations I & II with variables a & b are given You have to solve both the equations to find the values of a & b Mark answer if a) a<b b) $$a\leq b$$ c) relationship between a & b cannot be established d) a>b e) $$a\geq b$$

8. Find the correct statement_____

9. What is the term for the rate at which the RBI borrows money from commercial banks in India?

10. Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :Point B is 4 metres towards the North of point A.Point E is 8 metres towards the East of point B.Point C is 5 metres towards the East of point A.Point D is 9 metres towards the West of point C.