ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each question below are two or three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have,to take the given statement? to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commony know fects and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given ststements di

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 18 | Tags: ibps     | ibps rrb     | ibps rrb assistant 29th sep 2013     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In each question below are two or three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have,to take the given statement? to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commony know fects and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given ststements disergarding commonly known facts.
Give answer a: if only conclusion.I follows.
Give answer b: if only conclusion II follows..
Give, answer c: if either conclusion I or conclusion follows.
Give answer d: if neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.
Give answer e: if both conclusion I and conclusion II follow.

Statements
No colour is a paint.
No colour is a varnish.
Conclusions
I. No varnish is a paint.
II. At least some varnishes are paints.
1). if only conclusion.I follows.
2). if only conclusion II follows..
3). if either conclusion I or conclusion follows.
4). if neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
if either conclusion I or conclusion follows. is the answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In these questions, relationships between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements is followed by two conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statement and select the appropriate answer.

2. In the following questions, the symbols $, ?, 0, % and * are used with the following meaning as illustrated below :?P @ Q? means ?P is not greater than Q?.?P % Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q?.?P * Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor smaller thanQ?.?P ? Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor

3. In these questions, relationships between different elements is shown in the statements. These statements are followed by two conclusions.Give answer a: if only conclusion 1 follows.Give answer b: if only conclusion II follows.Give answer c: if either col-i elusion I or conclusion II follows.Give answer d: if neither coil elusion 1 nor conclusion 11 follows_Give answer e: if both cone elusions 1 and II follow.

4. In the following questions, the symbols $, ?, 0, % and * are used with the following meaning as illustrated below :?P @ Q? means ?P is not greater than Q?.?P % Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q?.?P * Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor smaller thanQ?.?P ? Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor

5. Directions : In each question below are given two/three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts and then deci

6. In each question below are two or three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given stateme

7. In each of the questions below, two statements are given followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two statements to be true even If they seem to be at variance from the commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given sta

8. In the following questions the symbols $$\delta,$$ @, ? , % and $$\bigstar$$ are used with the following meaning as illustrated below: ?P ? Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q?. ?P % Q? means ?P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q? ?P$$\bigstar$$ Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor equal to

9. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statement to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statements:(I) All hill-stations have a sunset point.(II) X is a hill station.Conclusion:(I) X has a sunset point.(II) Place other than hill-station do not have sunset point.

10. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements.The statements are followed by two conclusions.Give answer a: if only Conclusion I is true.Give answer b: if only Conclusion II is true.Give answer c: if either Conclusion I or II is true.Give answer d: if neither Conclusion I nor II is true.Give answer e: if both Conclusions I and H are true.