ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :Following are the criteria for hiring Marketing Manager in a companyThe applicant must-----(i) be a post graduate in Marketing Management(ii) be at least 25 years old as on 30.4.2001.(iii) have work experience of at least

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 26 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2001     | calendar     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :

Following are the criteria for hiring Marketing Manager in a company
The applicant must-----
(i) be a post graduate in Marketing Management
(ii) be at least 25 years old as on 30.4.2001.
(iii) have work experience of at least three years
(iv) be ready to work for at least two years after appointed.

However, if a candidate---
(a) fulfils all other criteria except at (i) above, but has work experience of more than five years-- the case is to be referred to General Manager-Marketing.
(b) fulfils all other criteria except at (iv) above, but has obtained Ph.D. Degree, the case may be referred to Vice President-Marketing.

Based on the above criteria and the information given in each case, you have to take the decision in each case. You are not assume anything. The cases are given to you as on 30.4.2001.

Arun Samant has obtained his post graduation in Marketing Management in the year 1996 and has been working since then. He is ready to work for two more years. He was born on 3rd September, 1970 ?
1). Mark answer A if the applicant is to be hired
2). Mark answer B if the applicant is not to be hired
3). Mark answer C if the data given is not adequate
4). Mark answer D if the case is to be referred to General Manager-Marketing

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
option 1 is the right one

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.Six friends? A ,B, C, D, E and F are going for entrance exam during a period of starting fromMonday to Saturday. Only one exam will be held on each day.? C gives exam atleast before three exams.? F gives exam on Tuesday.? Both B and E does, not give 100. exam on even day.? D is going for exam immediately after the exam on which C given.? Atleast four persons are going for exam after E.

2. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :An institute XYZ provides scholarship to its employees for higher studies in the United States of America. Following are conditions for awarding scholarship to the employees. The candidate must:(i) not be more than 30 ye

3. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :Seven friends ? A, B, C, D, E, F and G ? joined different languages courses viz, Marathi, Hindi, Bengali, Odiya, Telugu, Gujarati and Malayalam on the sevendifferent days of the same week from Monday to Sunday, but not n

4.  What is the year next to 1990 which will have the same calendar as that of the year 1990?

5. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :Seven representatives of a company ? Samir, Nita, Richa, Shweta, Gifty, Paul and Mohit ? travelled to three different countries i.e. South Africa, Australia and France. Each of them travelled on different days of the wee

6. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.Six friends? A ,B, C, D, E and F are going for entrance exam during a period of starting fromMonday to Saturday. Only one exam will be held on each day.? C gives exam atleast before three exams.? F gives exam on Tuesday.? Both B and E does, not give 100. exam on even day.? D is going for exam immediately after the exam on which C given.? Atleast four persons are going for exam after E.

7. Study the following information to answer the given questions:Eight people viz. A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting in a straight line facing North. Each one of them has passed a recruitment exam and must join the office on different months viz. January,February, March, April, May, June, July and

8.  The last day of a century cannot be

9. Study the following information carefully and answer the question given below:Following are the conditions for selecting Senior Manager-General Banking in a bank:The candidate must (i) have secured at least 60 per cent marks in std XII.(ii)have secured at least 55 per cent marks in Graduation in any

10. Study the following information carefully and answer the question given below:Following are the conditions for selecting Senior Manager Credit in a bank The candidate must (i) be a graduate in any discipline with at least 60 per cent marks (ii) have post-qualification work experience of at least ten