ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :Seven representatives of a company ? Samir, Nita, Richa, Shweta, Gifty, Paul and Mohit ? travelled to three different countries i.e. South Africa, Australia and France. Each of them travelled on different days of the wee

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 72 | Tags: rbi     | rbi grade b     | rbi grade b 25th aug 2013     | calendar     | reasoning    

Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :
Seven representatives of a company ? Samir, Nita, Richa, Shweta, Gifty, Paul and Mohit ? travelled to three different countries i.e. South Africa, Australia and France. Each of them travelled on different days of the week (no two persons travelled on the same day), starting on Monday and ending on Sunday. Minimum two people travelled to each country and South Africa is the only country to which three people travelled. Samir travelled to South Africa on Monday. Paul travelled to Australia but neither on Tuesday nor on Saturday. Mohit travelled on Sunday but not to France. The one who travelled to Australia travelled on Tuesday and the one who travelled to France travelled on Saturday. Gifty travelled on Wednesday. Richa travelled to South Africa but not on Thursday. Nita did not travel to France.

To which country and on which day did Nita travel ?
1). Wednesday, South Africa
2). Friday, Australia
3). Thursday, Australia
4). Tuesday, Australia

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :Seven people N, K, T, B, M, W and R have their weekly offs on different days of the week i.e. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday not necessarily in that order. Each of them has a liking for

2. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :An institute XYZ provides scholarship to its employees for higher studies in the United States of America. Following are conditions for awarding scholarship to the employees. The candidate must:(i) not be more than 30 ye

3. If 27th December 2009 was a Thursday, then what day of the week was it on 1st March 2010?

4. Study the following information and answer the questions.Seven people, namely K, L, M, N, O, P and Q have seven different meetings on the seven different days of the same week starting from Monday and ending on Sunday, not necessarily in the same order. L has a meeting on Thursday. Only two people h

5. Pratap correctly remembers that his mother?s birthday is before twentythird April but after nineteenth April whereas his sister correctly remembers that their mother?s birthday is not on or after twentysecond April. On which day in April is definitely their mother?s birthday ?

6. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :Following are the criteria for short listing candidates for calling for interview for Management Trainees in an organization :The candidates must-(i) not be less than 21 years and more than 28 years as on 1.11.04.(ii) ha

7. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :Following are the criteria for short listing candidates for calling for interview for Management Trainees in an organization :The candidates must-(i) not be less than 21 years and more than 28 years as on 1.11.04.(ii) ha

8. Dhruv's birthday is on Sunday 28th May. On what day of the week will be Sahil's Birthday in the same year if Sahil was born on 19th October?

9. Study the following information carefully and answer the question given below Following are the conditions for selecting Accounts Officer in the Organization The candidate must (i)be at least 21 yr and not more than 26 yr as on 1.11.2011(ii)be a commerce graduate (B.com) with atleast 55% marks (iii)

10. Study tin following information carefully and answer the questions given below: Following are the conditions for selecting a Manager Finance in an organization.The candidate must-(i) be a graduate in any discipline with at least 50% marks.(ii) have completed Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Managemen