ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group ?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 60 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 2007     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group ?
1). Rose
2). Jasmine
3). Hibiscus
4). Marigold

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

5 vote
Answered by on | Votes 5 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :Following are the criteria for hiring Marketing Manager in a companyThe applicant must-----(i) be a post graduate in Marketing Management(ii) be at least 25 years old as on 30.4.2001.(iii) have work experience of at least

2. Study the following arrangement and answer the questions given below :R 4 T M 7 W % J 9 5 I # 1 P B 2 T A 3 D $ 6 E N F 8 U H ?

3. Each of the following questions carries a small paragraph followed by a question on it. Read each paragraph carefully and answer the questions given below it.

4. The sum of 15% of a positive number and 10%of the same number is 70 What is twice of that number ?

5. Angela Merkel was recently in India to receive Jawaharlal Nehru Award for International Understanding for the year 2009. What has been her contribution to international politics which made her the 'Best Choice' for the award? (A) She played a major role in restarting negotiations between Russia and

6. When times are hard, doomsayers are aplenty. The problem is that if you listen to them too carefully, you tend to overlook the most obvious signs of change. 2011 was a bad year. Can 2012 be any worse? Doomsday forecasts are the easiest to make these days. So let's try a contrarian's forecast instead

7. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.Without doubt there is one thing a: to all of us w

8. In each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements andGive answer(A) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient

9. Peripheral devices such as printers and plotters are considered to be????

10. The difference between a number and 45% of the number is 56. What is 65% of the number ?