ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each of the questions below are given four statements followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, Ill and IV. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance fromcommonly known facts. Read all the condo sions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically from the given statements disregard ing commonly known facts.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 34 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 1st dec 2013     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In each of the questions below are given four statements followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, Ill and IV. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from
commonly known facts. Read all the condo sions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically from the given statements disregard ing commonly known facts.

Statements :
All dolls are toys. Some toys arc gems. Some gems are boxes. All boxes are sticks.
Conclusions :
I. Some sticks are gems.
II. Some gems are dolls.
III. Some sticks arc- dolls.
IV. Some toys are dolls.
1). Only I follows
2). Only II follows
3). Only III and IV follow
4). Only I and IV follow

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Option option 4 is the correct answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement. Statements: Life means stresses and strains. Stresses and strains have an adverse effect on life.Conclusions: I. Life is not worth living.II. One should avoid stresses and strains in life.

2. In each of the questions below are given four statements followed by four conclusions numbered I II III & IV You have to the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

3. In the following questions the symbol +, x, ?, @ and $ are used with the following meaning.A + B means A is neither smaller nor greater than BA x B means A is neither equal to nor smaller than BA ? B means A is neither greater nor equal to BA @ B means A is either greater or equal to BA $ B means A is not equal to BNow each of the following questions assuming the given statements to be true, find out which of the conclusion I and II given below them is/are definitely True ?

4. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statements:(I) Some men are educated.(II) Educated persons prefer small families.Conclusion:(I) All families are educated.(II) Some men prefer small families.

5. Directions : In each of the question below are given four statements followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, III and IV. You have to assume everything in the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the four given conclusions logically follows from the statements disregarding commonly known facts and select the appropriate answer.

6. In the following questions, the symbols *, ?, %, @ and ? used with the following meaning as illustrated below?P % Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q?.?P ? Q? means ?P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q?.?P * Q? means ?P is neither great er than nor equal to Q?.?P ? Q? means ?P is not greater than

7. In these questions, two/three statements followed by two Conclusions numbered I and II are given. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows disregarding commonly know

8. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in thestatements. The statements are followed by two conclusions.Give answer a: if only Conclusion I is true.Give answer b: if only Conclusion II is true.Give answer c: if either Conclusion I or II is true.Give answer d: if neither Conclusion I nor II is true.Give answer e: if both Conclusions I and II are true.

9. In each of the questions below are given three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read both of the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logical

10. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statement:(I) Kids rejoice with toys and toys give them new opportunities to think in various ways.(II) Toys are non-living things that create a virtual world around kids to think and perceive in various ways.Conclusions:(I) If children don't play with toys some part of the personality is underdeveloped.(II) Toys are mandatory and undetachable part of their personality.