ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Directions : In each of the question below are given four statements followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, III and IV. You have to assume everything in the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the four given conclusions logically follows from the statements disregarding commonly known facts and select the appropriate answer.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 21 | Tags: ibps     | ibps po     | ibps po 2013     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning    

Directions : In each of the question below are given four statements followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, III and IV. You have to assume everything in the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the four given conclusions logically follows from the statements disregarding commonly known facts and select the appropriate answer.

Statements:
No group is people.
All people are animals.
All animals are plants.
All plants are roots.
Conclusions:
I. No group is a plant.
II. All people are plants.
III. At least some groups are plants.
IV. All plants are groups.
1). Only II follows
2). Only I and IV follow
3). Only II and III follow
4). Only III and IV follow

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each of the questions below are given four statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

2. In the following questions, the symbols * $ ? ? and % are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:?A ? B? means ?A is neither greater than nor equal to B?.?A % B? means ?A is neither smaller than nor greater than B?.?A * B? means ?A is not greater than B?.?A $ B? means ?A is greater tha

3. Directions: In each of the questions below, two/three statements are given followed by conclusions/ group of conclusions numbered I and II. You have to assume all the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with the commonly known facts and then decide which of the given two conclusions logically follows from the information given in the statements.

4. In the following questions, the symbols @, #, %, $, * are used with different meanings as follows:?A @ B? means ?A is not smaller than B??A # B? means ?A is not greater than B??A % B? means ?A is neither smaller than nor equal to B??A $ B? means ?A is neither greater than nor equal to B??A * B? mean

5. Directions : In each question below are given two/three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts and then deci

6. In each of the questions below are given four statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

7. Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement.Statements : 1. All fish are tortoise.2. No tortoise is a crocodile. Conclusion : I. No crocodile is a fish.II. No fish is a crocodile

8. In each of the question below are given three statements followed by two conclusion numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of given conclusion logically follows from the statements disregar

9. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer :a: If either conclusion I or II is trueb: If both conclusions I and II are truec: If only conclusion I is trued: If only conclusion II is truee: If neither conclusion I nor II is true

10. In each of the questions below are given three statements followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, III and IV. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.