ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following questions, the symbols ?,#, @ and * are used with the following meaning as illustrated below :`P # Q' means `P is neither greater than nor smaller than Q'.'P ? Q' means 'P is not smaller than Q'.`P @ Q' means 'P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q'.'P * Q' means 'P is not greater

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 94 | Tags: rbi     | rbi grade b     | rbi grade b 25th aug 2013     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In the following questions, the symbols ?,
#, @ and * are used with the following meaning as illustrated below :
`P # Q' means `P is neither greater than nor smaller than Q'.
'P ? Q' means 'P is not smaller than Q'.
`P @ Q' means 'P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q'.
'P * Q' means 'P is not greater than Q'.
P % Q' means `P is neither greater than nor equal to Q'.
Now in each of the following questions assuming the given statements to be true, find which of the three conclusions I, II and III given below them is/are definitely true and give your answer accordingly.

Statements :
R * N, N % B, B # T
Conclusions :
I. B @ R
II. T ? N
III. R % T
1). Only I and II are true
2). Only I and III are true
3). Only II and III are true
4). All I, II and III are true

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
All I, II and III are true : seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer :a: Both conclusions I and II are trueb: Only conclusion I is truec: Neither conclusion I nor II is trued: Only conclusion II is truee: Either conclusion II or conclusion is true

2. In each of the following question below are given some statements followed by some conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements. Statements: I. Some boys are hardworking. II. No intelligent are boys. Conclusions: I. Some hardworking are not intelligent. II. All hardworking are intelligent. III. Some intelligent are not hardworking.

3. Directions : In the following questions, the symbols ?, #, @, ? and $ are used with the following meaning as illustrated below: P ? Q means P is not greater than Q. P # Q means P is neither greater than nor equal to Q P @ Q means P is neither greater than nor smaller then Q P ? Q means P is neit

4. In the following questions the symbols @,$, $$\bigstar$$, ? and # are used with the following meanings as illustrated below:?P$$\bigstar$$Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor smaller than Q? ?P$Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor equal to Q. ?P@Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q? ?P ? Q? me

5. Direction: In the following questions, the symbols $,@,#,^ and * are used with the following meaning as illustrated below. 'P $ Q' means 'P is not smaller than Q'. 'P @ Q' means 'P is neither smaller than nor equal to 'Q 'P # Q' means 'P is neither greater than nor equal to Q'. 'P ^ Q' means 'P

6. In the question a statement is given, followed by two arguments, I and II. You have to consider the statement to be true even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given arguments, if any, is a strong argument. Statement : Should zoos be closed down? Argument I : Yes, imprisoning animals is a crime. Argument II : No, it is fine if some animals are kept in captivity for sake of entertainment.

7. In these questions, the relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions. Give answer

8. In each of the following questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer (a) if only Conclusion I is true

9. In each of these questions, a relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by Conclusions numbered I and II. Study the conclusions based on the given statement and select the appropriate answer.

10. In each of the questions below, two statements are given followed by two conclusions numbered 1 and II. You have to take the two statements to he true even if they seem to be at variance from the commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given sta