ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each of the following questions, two/ three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II have been given. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows fro

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 26 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2015     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In each of the following questions, two/ three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II have been given. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.
Give answer (a) if only Conclusion I follows
Give answer (b) if neither Conclusion I nor Conclusion II follows
Give answer (c) if only Conclusion II follows
Give answer (d) if both Conclusion I and Conclusion II follow
Give answer (e) if either Conclusion I or Conclusion II follows

Statements:
Some actors are singers.
All singers are dancers.
Some dancers are players.Conclusions
I. Atleast some dancers are actors.
II. No player is an actor.
1). if only Conclusion I follows
2). if neither Conclusion I nor Conclusion II follows
3). if only Conclusion II follows
4). if both Conclusion I and Conclusion II follow

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Its tough but option 1 seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement.Statement 1: When water is cooled, it turns into ice.Statement 2: When water is heated, it turns into steam.Conclusion I: Water is a solid.Conclusion II: Water is a gas.

2. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions.Give answera: if only Conclusion I is true.Give answer b: if only Conclusion H is true.Give answer c: if either Conclusion I or II is true.Give answer d: if neither Conclusion I nor II is true.Give answer e: if both Conclusions I and II are true.

3. In each question below are two statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.Give answer:a: if only conclusion I follows.b: if only conclusion II follows.c: if either I or II follows.d: if neither I nor II follows.e: if both I and II follow.

4. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statements:(I) Out of 100 people 87 do regular exercising and 35 restrain from unnecessary diet.(II) These 100 people belong to metro city region.Conclusion:(I) 35 % people do exercising and dieting.(II) In metro city region people are more health conscious.

5. In each of the questions below are given three statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

6. In the following questions, the symbols @, S. %, @ and # are used with the following meaning as illustrated below :`P @ Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor equal to Q??P $ Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q??P # Q? means ?P is neither smaller than nor greater than Q??P ? Q? means ?P is not greate

7. Directions: In each of the questions below, two/three statements are given followed by conclusions/ group of conclusions numbered I and II. You have to assume all the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with the commonly known facts and then decide which of the given two conclusions logically follows from the information given in the statements.

8. In each question below are given two/three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follo

9. In each of the questions below are given four statements followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, Ill and IV. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance fromcommonly known facts. Read all the condo sions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically from the given statements disregard ing commonly known facts.

10. In each question below are three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the three given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the three statements d