ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each question below are three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the three given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the three statements d

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 18 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 2008     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning    

In each question below are three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the three given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the three statements disregarding commonly known facts.

Give answer (A) if only conclusion I follows.
Give answer (B) if only conclusion II follows.
Give answer (C) if either conclusion I or conclusion II follows.
Give answer (D) if neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.
Give answer (E) if both conclusions I and II follow.

Statements :
Some files are papers.
Some papers are books.
All books are journals.
Conclusions :
I. Some papers are journals.
II. Some files are journals.
1). if only conclusion I follows.
2). if only conclusion II follows.
3). if either conclusion I or conclusion II follows.
4). if neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each question below are two statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.Give answer:a: if only conclusion I follows.b: if only conclusion II follows.c: if either I or II follows.d: if neither I nor II follows.e: if both I and II follow.

2. In the following questions, the symbols * $ ? ? and % are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:?A ? B? means ?A is neither greater than nor equal to B?.?A % B? means ?A is neither smaller than nor greater than B?.?A * B? means ?A is not greater than B?.?A $ B? means ?A is greater tha

3. Directions : In each question below are given two/three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts and then deci

4. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statements:(I) All young girls are modern.(II) No modern men are superstitious.Conclusion:(I) No girls are superstitious.(II) No young men are superstitious.

5. In these questions, the relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions. Give answer

6. In these questions, two/three statements followed by two Conclusions numbered I and II are given. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows disregarding commonly know

7. In the following questions the symbols $$\delta,$$ @, ? , % and $$\bigstar$$ are used with the following meaning as illustrated below: ?P ? Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q?. ?P % Q? means ?P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q? ?P$$\bigstar$$ Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor equal to

8. In these questions, the relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions. Give answer

9. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statement(s). The statement(s) are followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer a: if neither Conclusion I nor Conclusion II

10. In each of the questions below are given two statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be variance from commonly-known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly-known facts.