ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

How many such pairs of letters are there in the word `CHILDREN? each of which has as many letters between them in the word as there are between them in the English alphabet ?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 255 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 2008     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

How many such pairs of letters are there in the word `CHILDREN? each of which has as many letters between them in the word as there are between them in the English alphabet ?
1). 3
2). 5
3). 4
4). 2

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Solution

Word - CHILDREN

Pairs of letters each of which has as many letters between them in the word as there are between them in the English alphabet

= (H,I) and (E,I)

Thus, there are only 2 pairs.

=> Ans - (D)

Join Telegram Group

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Solution

Word - CHILDREN

Pairs of letters each of which has as many letters between them in the word as there are between them in the English alphabet

= (H,I) and (E,I)

Thus, there are only 2 pairs.

=> Ans - (D)

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Which of the following best explains e-governance ?

2. In each of the questions below are given three statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and Ill. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements, disregarding commonly known facts.

3. In each question below five figures are given. Four are similar in a certain way and so for a group. Which one of the figures does not belong to that group ?

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below. Certain words in the passage have been printed in bold to help you locate them when answering some of the questions.Can the last fifteen years be called the most successful decade and a half in Indian history and will the ne

5. A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are eight employees of an organization working in three departments viz. Personnel, Administration and Marketing with not more than three of them in any department. Each of them has a different choice of sports from football, cricket, volleyball, badminton, lawn tennis, bas

6. If two is subtracted from each odd digit and three is added to each even digit in the number 3675249 how many digits will appear twice in the new number thus formed ?

7. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :Ten people are sitting in two parallel rows containing five people each, in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent people. In Row- 1, Q, R, S, T and U are seated and all of them are facing north. In

8. Pick out the most effective pair of words from the given pair of words make the sentences meaningfully complete.

9. Bank branches which can undertake foreign exchange business directly are known as ???.in foreign exchange

10. Who among the following was the CM of Orissa just before Mr Hemchandra Biswas?