ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Below is given a passage followed by several possible inferences which can be drawn from the facts stated in the passage You have to examine each inference separately in the context of the passage and decide upon its degree of truth or falsity Give answer a:if the inference is ?definitely true? i.e

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 18 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2007     | general knowledge     | Add Bounty

Below is given a passage followed by several possible inferences which can be drawn from the facts stated in the passage You have to examine each inference separately in the context of the passage and decide upon its degree of truth or falsity
Give answer a:if the inference is ?definitely true? i.e it properly follows from the statement of facts given
Give answer b:if the inference is ? probably true? though not ? definitely true? in the light of the facts given
Give answer c:if the data are inadequate i.e from the facts given you cannot say whether the inference is likely to be true or false
Give answer d:if the inference is ?probably false? though not ?definitely false? in the light of the facts given
e:if the inference is ?definitely false? i.e it cannot possibly be drawn from the facts given or it contradicts the given facts.
With the purpose of upliftment of Gonda district in Uttar Pradesh a new formula was evolved for practical success in several fields such as irrigation animal husbandry dairy farming moral uplift and creation of financial resources Small farms were clustered for irrigation by one diesel pump which could irrigate about 20 acres of land Youth were prompted to take loans from the banks for purchase of engine pumps to be supplied to the farmers on rent This formula worked so well that the villages in Gonda district were saturated with irrigation facilities. Cattle rearing was linked with multiple cropping
Most of the targets fixed for different areas were achieved which was an unusual phenomenon This could be possible only because of right motivation participation and initiative of the people Imagination and creativity combined together helped in finding out workable solutions to the problems of the community.

There was no problem and complaint of the people residing in entire Gonda district before the beginning of the project
1). if the inference is “definitely true” i.e it properly follows from the statement of facts given
2). if the inference is ‘ probably true’ though not ‘ definitely true’ in the light of the facts given
3). if the data are inadequate i.e from the facts given you cannot say whether the inference is likely to be true or false
4). if the inference is “probably false” though not “definitely false” in the light of the facts given

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each of the questions given below which one of the five answer figures on the right should come after the problem figures on the left, if the sequence were continued?

2. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.Organisation ...66? is a very broad subject that a

3. The First technology meet under the Hydrocarbon Vision 2030 for Northeast India was recently(August 2016) held in ...............

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer these question. Certain words/phrase have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the question.Over the last three centuries, the world economy has evolved from a predominantly agriculture-based system to a digital economic

5. Which of the following games is being hosted by India for the first time and will be held in 2010 ?

6. What does the term GUI in computing stands for ??????..

7. Keyboard shortcuts are used to move the ???.

8. Which of the phrases (A), (B), (C), and (D) given below should replace the phrase given in ??bold?? in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and no correction required, mark (E) as the answer.

9. There are 40 students in a class. Number of girls is 16 more than number of boys. If the average weight of the girls in the class is 45 kg and the average weight of the overall class (boys + girls) is 47.7 kg, what is the average weight of boys ? (in kg)

10. Which of the following is not correct regarding WTO?