ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each of the question below are given three statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II III You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from three given statements disregarding commonly known facts. Then decide which of the answer 1),2),3),4) and 5) is correct answer and indicate it on the answersheet.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 32 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 2009     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning    

In each of the question below are given three statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II III You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from three given statements disregarding commonly known facts. Then decide which of the answer 1),2),3),4) and 5) is correct answer and indicate it on the answersheet.

Statements:All dogs are cats.
Some cats are rats.
All rats are mats.
Conclusions:I.Some mats are cats
II.Some mats are dogs.
III.Some rats are cats.
1). Only I follows
2). Only II follows
3). Only III follows
4). Only I and III follow

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each of the following questions are given four statements followed by five conclusions given as five alternative choices. You have to assume every thing in the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions does not logically follows from the information given in the statements disregarding commonly known facts. The conclusion which does not follow is your answer.

2. In each question given below are two/three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two/three given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follow from the given statements, disregarding commonly known facts. Give answer

3. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements.The statements are followed by two conclusions.Give answer a: if only Conclusion I is true.Give answer b: if only Conclusion II is true.Give answer c: if either Conclusion I or II is true.Give answer d: if neither Conclusion I nor II is true.Give answer e: if both Conclusions I and II are true.

4. In each of the questions below are given three statements followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, III and IV. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

5. In each question below are two or three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have,to take the given statement? to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commony know fects and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given ststements di

6. In each question below are three statements followed by two conclusions numbered Iand II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregar

7. In each question below are three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance fromcommonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disrega

8. In each of the questions below are given three statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

9. In the following questions the symbols @,$, $$\bigstar$$, # and $$\delta$$ are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:?P $ Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q??P @ Q? means ?P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q??P # Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor equal to Q??P $$\delta$$ Q?

10. In each of the following questions are given four statements followed by five conclusions given as five alternative choices. You have to assume every thing in the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions does not logically follows from the information given in the statements disregarding commonly known facts. The conclusion which does not follow is your answer.