ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Which of the following awards was given to Pt. Bhimsen Joshi recently (2008)?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 32 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 2009     | general knowledge     | Add Bounty

Which of the following awards was given to Pt. Bhimsen Joshi recently (2008)?
1). Padma Bhushan
2). Sangit Natak Academy Award
3). Maharashtra Bhushan
4). Karnataka Ratna

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the name of the device that links your computer with other computers and information services through telephone lines ?

2. Proper Marketing requires:

3. 29, 31, 37, 49, 69, ?

4. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:M, J, K, D, R, P and V are seven employees of an organization. Three of them are in one Graduate and two each in other two Grades among A, B and C. Each of them earns different amounts as salary. There are the ladies amon

5. Name the famous American surgeon and the inventor of Heimlich maneuver who died of massive heart attack complications at 96 in Cincinnati on December 17.

6. Who has been named for the 2017 Padma Vibhushan award in the field of Art and Music?

7. In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is implicit in the statement.Give answera: If only assumption I is implicitb: If only assumption II is implicitc: If either I or II is implicitd: If neither I nor II is implicite: If both I and II are implicit.

8. Who amongst the following was the captain of the Indian Hockey team who won Asia Cup 2007 held in

9. Study the following alphabet-symbol-digit sequence and answer the questions given below it: G N = 8 L @ C R $$\beta$$ $$\uparrow$$ 2 5 H # 7 E J $ 4 + V Y 3 6 ? F 9 $$\star$$ M

10. Who amongst the following is the recipient of the ?Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award? given away recently (29 August, 2006)?