ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

3 vote

Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :Eight persons ? E, F, G, H, I, J, K and L ? are sitting around a circle at equidistance but not necessarily in the same order. Some of them are facing towards the centre while some others are facing outside the centre. L

Asked on by | Votes 3 | Views: 975 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 23 august 2014     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :

Eight persons ? E, F, G, H, I, J, K and L ? are sitting around a circle at equidistance but not necessarily in the same order. Some of them are facing towards the centre while some others are facing outside the centre. L is sitting third to the left of K. Both K and L are facing towards the outside. H is not an immediate neighbour of K or L. J faces the just opposite direction of H. (It implies that if H is facing towards the centre, J would face outside the centre). J is sitting second to the left of H. Both the immediate neighbours of G face just opposite direction of G. E is an immediate neighbour of K. Both the immediate neighbours of H face just opposite direction of H. E faces towards the centre and he is an immediate neighbour of both K and I. I faces towards the centre.

What is the position of G with respect to E ?
1). Second to the left
2). Third to the right
3). Fourth to the left
4). Second to the right

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

-1 vote
Answered by on | Votes -1 | | Last Updated: 2021-07-30 13:21:26

The correct answer is   2). Third to the right 

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. If it possible to make only one meaningful word with the first ,fourth, fifth and tenth letters of the word TELEVISION, Which of the following would be the second letter of that word from the right end ? If no such word can be made, give 'X' as your answer and if more than one such word can be formed, give your answer as 'Y'

2. Which of the following 27 organisations is established mainly to promote Micro, Small & Medium industrialsector in India ?

3. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word ?DAREDEVIL? each of which has as many letters between them in the word as In the English alphabet ? (in both forward and backward directions)

4. For sound recording, what is necessaily ?

5. In these questions relationship between different elements is shown in the statements.The statements are followed by two conclusions.Give answer a:if only Conclusion I is true.Give answer b: if only Conclusion II is true.Give answer c: if only Conclusion I or II is true.Give answer d: if neither Conclusion I not II is true.Give answer e: if both Conclusions I and II are true.

6. The speed at which the monitor accepts data is called

7. What is the Bank Rate at present ?

8. Excel is a program that is used to prepare a

9. Below are given two passages followed by several possible inferences which can be drawn from the facts stated in the passages. You have to examine each inference separately in the context of the passage and decide upon its degree of truth or falsity. Mark answer (1) if inference is ?definitely true?

10. Why was the South Korean City 'Busan' recently in news ?