ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In these questions relationship between different elements is shown in the statements.The statements are followed by two conclusions.Give answer a:if only Conclusion I is true.Give answer b: if only Conclusion II is true.Give answer c: if only Conclusion I or II is true.Give answer d: if neither Conclusion I not II is true.Give answer e: if both Conclusions I and II are true.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 45 | Tags: rbi     | rbi grade b     | rbi grade b 25th aug 2013     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In these questions relationship between different elements is shown in the statements.
The statements are followed by two conclusions.
Give answer a:if only Conclusion I is true.
Give answer b: if only Conclusion II is true.
Give answer c: if only Conclusion I or II is true.
Give answer d: if neither Conclusion I not II is true.
Give answer e: if both Conclusions I and II are true.

Statements :
M > N > P; O > P; S < P
Conclusions :
I. S < M
II. O < M
1). if only Conclusion I is true.
2). if only Conclusion II is true.
3). if only Conclusion I or II is true.
4). if neither Conclusion I not II is true.

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
if only Conclusion I is true. : - is correct hence option 1

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Which of the following is definitely true if the statements given below are considered to be true ?(You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.)All farms are houses.All houses are jungles.No jungle is a ranch.All ranches are estates.

2. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statement(s). The statement(s) are followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer a: if neither Conclusion I nor Conclusion II

3. In the following questions, the symbols ?, *, $, @ and ? are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:?P $ Q? means ?P is neither smaller than nor greater than Q`.?P ? Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q?.?P ? Q? means ?P is either smaller than or equal to Q?.?P * Q? means ?P is smaller th

4. In each question below are two or three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given stateme

5. Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement.Statement: 1. All elephants are men.2. All men are socks.Conclusion I: Some socks are elephants.Conclusion II: All elephants are socks.

6. In each question below are two statements followed by two conclusions numbered 1 and II. You have to take the two given statements to be true even itthey seem to he at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disreg

7. In each of the questions below, two statements are given followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two statements to be true even If they seem to be at variance from the commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given sta

8. In each of the following question below are given some statements followed by some conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements. Statements:I. Some pens are pencils. II. All pencils are erasers. Conclusions:I. Some pens are erasers.II. No pens are erasers.

9. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in thestatements. The statements are followed by two conclusions.Give answer a: if only Conclusion I is true.Give answer b: if only Conclusion II is true.Give answer c: if either Conclusion I or II is true.Give answer d: if neither Conclusion I nor II is true.Give answer e: if both Conclusions I and II are true.

10. In each of the questions below are given three statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.