ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Fragile

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 21 | Tags: dsssb     | dsssb 2015     | dsssb grade ii (dass) tier ii exam     | english comprehension     | dsssb previous year     | Add Bounty

Fragile

1). Delicate
2). Modest
3). Cheap
4). Unreliable

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

DSSSB Facebook Group | Join DSSSB Telegram Group

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. India is a land of fairs and festivals. It is so called because people of various religions live here and they all celebrate their fairs and festival

2. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which will improve the bracketed part of the sentence. In case no improvement is needed, select "no improvement". She glanced back to make sure she (wasn't to be) observed.

3. Select the word with the correct spelling.

4. In the following passage there are blanks. each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank. appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. I wanted 4 (1) myself a sweater. When I asked my

5. A sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice. The girl had broken the vase by mistake.

6. Choose the word which is ??MOST OPPOSITE?? in meaning of the word given in ??bold??.

7. In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered.These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately Find out the appropriate word in each case.Once there (71) a rich businessman who was smart and yo

8. Rearrange the following five sentences A, B, C, D and E in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.

9. In the following question, one part of the sentence has a/an error(s). Find out that part. The number of that part is your answer. If the sentence is free from error(s), your answer is (5). Some recent study on panchayats (1) have shown the positive effect (2) of reservation and allocation of (3) resources among the oppressed. (4) No error (5)

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.become apparent through the appearance of symptoms.