ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

1 vote

I wish I___sing as well as you do

Asked on by | Votes 1 | Views: 502 | Tags: dsssb     | dsssb 2013     | dsssb head constable (male) & forest guard exam     | english comprehension     | dsssb previous year     | Add Bounty

I wish I___sing as well as you do
1). can
2). could
3). do
4). did

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

DSSSB Facebook Group | Join DSSSB Telegram Group

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the synonym of word .Blunder

2. What is the meaning of idiom - Giddy goat

3. A sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect Speech. Out of the four given alternatives, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct Speech.   The wolf cried out to the hound, “A thought has just come into my head.” 

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it, certain words are printed in the bold to help you to locate them while answering some of the questions.Once upon a time there lived a queen in the city of Benaras. Her name was Khema and she was the wife of king Bahuputtaka

5. We are fortunate to have extrmely ........ and visionary leaders.

6. In the following passage. there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. Once upon a time there lived a wise man by the (

7. There is one great disadvantage to the village John lives. A main road runs right it. This road carries lot of traffic and at night the noise of it does not altogether stop. In fact, some people in the village complain that they were often --- to sleep because of the roar of the trucks. John is than some of the villagers as he does not live on the main road.

8. Find out the misspelt word

9. In the following sentence, a part is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the alternative that indicates 'No improvement’. Realism attempts to portray the l

10. Each sentence below has two blanks, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the set of words for each blank which best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.