ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In this question, select the word that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the word given in capital letters. EMBARKATION

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 19 | Tags: kvs     | kvs tgt     | kvs prt     | kvs previous year     | english comprehension     | kvs prt previous year     | Add Bounty

In this question, select the word that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the word given in capital letters.
EMBARKATION
1). Withdrawal
2). Arrival
3). Migration
4). Expulsion

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. The highest point

2. Rearrange the following five sentences/ group of sentences (A). (B). (C). (D) and (E) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph: then answer the questions given below them.(A) ?My horns are my weapons,? said the deer. ?I?m sharpening them.?(B) Frightened by the deer?s sharpened horns, he

3. In each question given below a sentence is given and is divided into three parts I, II and III. For each part, a correction statement is also given. You have to determine which part requires correction and mark it as your answer. If Al Jazeera is to be believed, spot fixing is alive and well./ Sti

4. In the following question, out of the given four alternatives, select the one which is opposite in meaning of the given word. Sneer

5. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I will wait for you (A)/ at the office/ (B) till you will finish your work. (C)/ No error (D)

6. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Owing to the close affinity of the architect and the builder , the project was completed ahead of schedule.

7. What is the active/passive of - I don't like people telling me what to do.

8. In the following passage some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. It’s a difficult task to _____ all of the migrants who have died _____traveling to Europe, whether they perished while cros

9. Find out the misspelt word

10. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Looking at the pictures of his old home made him nostalgic.