ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

ACCESS

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 25 | Tags: dsssb     | dsssb 2013     | dsssb fire operator exam     | english comprehension     | dsssb previous year     | Add Bounty

ACCESS
1). Angle
2). Reach
3). Debate
4). Break

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

DSSSB Facebook Group | Join DSSSB Telegram Group

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Reach : seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Fill in the blank(s) with the correct word(s) The teacher was __________  by my shabby work and as a punishment she _________  me to submit a book report.

2. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it. POIGNANT

3. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).He received many praises for his latest invention.

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases are printed in ??bold?? to help you to locate them while answering some of the questions.To open up a field of study, draw attention to its vital elements, the lecture is invaluable. To listen to a le

5. Arrange the given words in the reverse order i.e. from last to first, as they appear in the dictionary. 1. Biodiversity 2. Biosynthesis 3. Biochemicals 4. Bibliography 5. Bifunctional

6. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it. Certain words are printed in bold to help you to locate them while answering some of the question.Once upon a time in a village, there lived six blind men. In spite of their blindness they had managed to educate themselves

7. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them.Management is a set of processes that can keep a complicated system of people and technology running smoothly. The most important aspects of management i

8. The sentence given with blank is to be filled with an appropriate word. Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. Ram went home _______ he heard the bells ring.

9. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it. Certain words are printed in bold to help you to locate them while answering some of the question.A large majority of the poor in India are outside the formal banking system. The policy of financial inclusion sets out to re

10. Choose the passage that is correctly punctuated.