ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

If you want to complain about the amenities in your neighbourhood , please meet your councillor ( l) /counsellor (2) / He has the same capacity as an adult to consent ( 1)/ assent (2) to the operation I am not adverse ( 1) /averse (2) to helping out

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 94 | Tags: dsssb     | dsssb 2017     | dsssb grade ii dass exam     | english comprehension     | dsssb previous year     | Add Bounty

If you want to complain about
the amenities in your neighbourhood
, please meet your
councillor ( l) /counsellor (2) /
He has the same capacity as
an adult to consent ( 1)/ assent
(2) to the operation

I am not adverse ( 1) /averse
(2) to helping out

1). 111
2). 112
3). 222
4). 221

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

DSSSB Facebook Group | Join DSSSB Telegram Group

1 answers

4 vote
Answered by on | Votes 4 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. The following question consists of a sentence(s) with one blank only. You are given four words as answer choices and from the four choices you have to pick up two correct answers, either of which will make the sentence meaningfully complete. When Rita didn't receive a call from her interviewer, she became _________. A) Pregnable B) Disconsolate C) Diligent D) Despondent

2. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/ Phrase. Explore all avenues

3. Find out the misspelt word

4. What is the antonym or opposite of word ALTRUISTIC

5. In each question below a sentence with four words printed in ??bold?? type is given. These are numbered as (A), (B), (C)and (D). One of these four words may be either ??wrongly spelt or inappropriate?? in this context of the sentence. Find out the word which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate , if any. The number of that word is your answer. If all the four words correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, mark (E) i.e.,??All correct? as your answer.

6. What is the meaning of idiom - The poor women do manual labour even when they are in the family way.

7. He said I ......... use his car when ever I wanted .

8. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct order.Your absence hasP-gone through meQ-through a needleR-like thread

9. Fill in the blanks with the most appropriate word from among the given options Ever since the MD has taken the ________of the company, business has risen dramatically.

10. In each of these questions, there are three statements given as (A), (B) and (C). Find out which two or three sentences convey the same meaning. If all the three sentences are different, mark (E) as the answer,i.e., ?None of these??