ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, four alternatives are given for the Idiom / Phrase printed In bold. Choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom /Phrase. The Manager was above board in all his dealings with his employees.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 40 | Tags: kvs     | kvs tgt     | kvs prt     | english comprehension     | kvs prt practice questions     | Add Bounty

In the following question, four alternatives are given for the Idiom / Phrase printed In bold. Choose the alternative
which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom /Phrase.
The Manager was above board in all his dealings with his employees.
1). dishonest
2). rude
3). honest
4). charitable

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each of these questions, sentence with four bold words is given. One from four words given in the bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate. If any, that word will be your answer. If all the words given in the bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, then All correct? is your answer.

2. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the option ‘No improvement’. And yet, it seems to me, this is the beginning of our recognition of the Divine. A. Seemingly to me B. Seemed to me C. Seemed in me

3. A word is given below followed by three sentences which consist that word. Identify the sentence/s which best expresses the meaning of the word.  TORTUOUS A. To me, this seems tortuous and punitive, like pouring salt on an open cut. B. When the tortuous snake moved across the Sahara Desert, his body made an S-shape in the sand. C. Taking the tortuous pathway at night always made it difficult to see if anyone was behind or in front of us.

4. Some parts of the sentence have errors and some are  correct. Find out which part has an error and mark that part as your answer. If there are no errors, mark No error as your answer. The children who came for the Christmas party started jumping with joy and Santa Claus arrived with his sack of presents.

5. Find out the misspelt word

6. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. Stress reduction is one of the most ___(1)__reasons people try meditation.One study including over 3,500 adults showed that it _

7. Which of the phrases a, b, c and d.given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and ?No correction is required?, mark e. as the answer.

8. In the following question, two columns are given containing incomplete sentences. In the first column, the phrases are (A), (B), and (C), and in the second column the phrases are (D), (E), and (F). You have to match the phrases of column (1) with those of column (2) and make grammatically and contex

9. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/Phrase. Bear the palm

10. Which of the phrases a, b, c and d given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentences to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and no correction is required. mark e as the answer.