ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

-3 vote

Select the word which can be substituted In place of the given phrase. A medicine taken internally to relieve pain

Asked on by | Votes -3 | Views: 427 | Tags: dsssb     | dsssb 2017     | dsssb grade iii exam     | english comprehension     | dsssb previous year     | Add Bounty

Select the word which can be substituted In place of the given phrase.

A medicine taken internally to relieve pain

1). Antiemetic
2). Anaesthetic
3). Laxative
4). Analgesic

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

DSSSB Facebook Group | Join DSSSB Telegram Group

1 answers

6 vote
Answered by on | Votes 6 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the active/passive of - They have made a film based on this novel.

2. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it.An animal that lives in groups

3. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. A Chinese scientist’s surprise announcement on the eve of an international human gene-editing summit that he has already created the world&rsqu

4. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. With the growth of humankind, technology has simultaneously grown enormously especially in the past few decades. Technology has been linked with our

5. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.Grandfather along (A)/with the children(B)/have gone to Chennai.(C)/No error(D)

6. Rearrange the following sentences in the right order so that they make a grammatically correct and meaningful paragraph and answer the following questions. A: The highlights from the report are as follows. B: Policymakers, however, lag behind, not exploiting AI for national security, public servic

7. P: When he showed it to his teachers, they were delighted. Q: It was not long before physicians were all using the Instrument to count the heartbeats of their patients. R: When Galileo went home, he began to experiment with the pendulum. Soon he had invented an instrument which marked the rate of pulse beats. S: Then the clock makers began to use the pendulum to keep time. Today it has many other uses.

8. I have ............. Lakshmi for the past twelve years.

9. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words are printed in bold to help you to locate them while answering some of the questions. Once upon a time there lived a queen in the city of Benaras. Her name was Khema and she was the wife of King Bahuputtaka:O

10. I say a small A- prayer whenever I ring B- next assignment C- the doorbell to my