ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What does the acronym NATO stand for ?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 21 | Tags: dsssb     | dsssb 2017     | dsssb stenographer grade iii exam     | general knowledge     | dsssb previous year     | Add Bounty

What does the acronym NATO stand for ?
1). North American Trade Organization
2). North American Treaty Organization
3). North Atlantic Treaty Organization
4). Non Atomic Treaty Organization

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

DSSSB Facebook Group | Join DSSSB Telegram Group

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. I will write a letter.

2. Which of the latest recommen - dations of the Law Commission seek to further liberalize the amendments made to ball laws In 2005 ?

3. a worm moves 'i' inches in 'm' minutes. How many feet will it move in ‘h’ hours?

4. निम्न्लिखित प्रश्न में दिए गए शब्द के विलोम के लिए चार - चार विकल्प प्रस्तावित हैा उपयुक्त विकल्प का चयन कीजिए अनुकूल

5. A teacher should make an attempt to understand the potentialities of her / his students. Which of the following fields is related to this objective ?

6. The MPEG standard is primarily a ______ specification ?

7. Study the following arrangement carefully to answer this questions: S M P 6 3 $\bigstar$ A 4 L N @ Z 5 # V U 7 E 8 B % T Y X G 2 I & 9 W How many such consonants are there in the above arrangement each of which is immediately followed by an even number and preceded by a symbol ?

8. ____, is a developmental disability significantly affecting verbal and non-verbal communication and social interaction. generally evident before age three and characterised by engaging in repetitive activities and stereotyped movements.

9. Dinesh goes from station P t0 station Q at the speed of 40 km/hr and returns from station Q to station P at the speed of 60 km/hr. Find his average speed for the whole journey.

10. Seema learns every lesson very quickly but Leena takes longer to learn them. It denotes the developmental principle of