ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

shall finish up the work by end of this present month.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 55 | Tags: dsssb     | dsssb 2017     | dsssb grade ii dass exam     | english comprehension     | dsssb previous year     | Add Bounty

shall finish up the work by end of this present month.
1). this month
2). this current month
3). this same month
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

DSSSB Facebook Group | Join DSSSB Telegram Group

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. I was at my tennis club a while ago with my kids, who are great players. I’m a great ball boy at best. A man who I guess would be in his early seventies comes up to me and starts a conversation. Interesting pe

2. Read the following passage to answer the given question based on it. Some words/phrases are printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Organized retail has ?fuelled? new growth categories like liquid hand wash, breakfast cereals and pet foods in the consumer goods

3. In each of the following sentence there are two blank spaces. Below each five pairs of words have been denoted as (a),(b),(c),(d) and (e). Find out which pair of words can be filled up in the blanks in the sentence in the same sequence to make the sentence meaningfully complete.

4. The strike has been called ..........

5. Direction: Below, a passage is given with five blanks labelled (A)- (E). Below the passage, five options are given for each blank. Choose the word that fits each blank most appropriately in the context of the passage, and mark the corresponding answer. Life insurance policies can be useful tax __ (

6. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the option ‘No improvement’. While India’s exports bounced

7. Directions : In each of the following questions four words are given, of which two words are most nearly the same or opposite in meaning. Find the two words which are most nearly the same or opposite in meaning and indicate the number of the correct letter combination, by darkening the appropriate oval in your answer sheet.

8. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. My tooth-brush is a thing that haunts me when I’m travelling, and ____________ my life a misery. I _____________ that I haven

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Looking into the situation /(B) that prevailed a few years /(C) ago, he was taken /(D) that decision. /(E) No Error.

10. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.I won't be able to come to the party, as I have certain _______________ to meet.