ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Apart of a sentence is underlined. Out of the given options, select the one, which when substituted in place of the underlined part, can improve the sentence. If no improvement is possible, select option (4). They have invited I and my friend to the picnic party

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 25 | Tags: dsssb     | dsssb 2017     | dsssb grade iii exam     | english comprehension     | dsssb previous year     | Add Bounty

Apart of a sentence is underlined. Out of the given options, select the one, which when substituted in place of the underlined part, can improve the sentence. If no improvement is possible, select option (4).

They have invited I and my friend to the picnic party

1). my friend and I
2). my friend and me
3). to me and my friend
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

DSSSB Facebook Group | Join DSSSB Telegram Group

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. With the value of Bitcoin having fallen by around 70% since its peak late last year, the mother of all bubbles has now gone bust. More generally, cryptocurrencies have entered a not-so-cryptic apocalypse. The value

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I offered him part-time work (A)/ but he turned it over saying that he would (B)/ rather wait for a full-time job. (C)/ No error (D)

3. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).He may have grown taller when I last saw him.

4. To smell a rat

5. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase.An outline representing or bounding the shape or form of something.

6. Below, a passage is given with five blanks labelled (A)-(E). Below the passage, five options are given for each blank. Choose the word that fits each blank most appropriately in the context of the passage, and mark the corresponding answer. According to Nietzsche, life is an instinct of growth, for

7.   Count one's blessings

8. Read the following passage and answer the questions carefully. Paragraph 1: The economic progress of a nation and the development of its banking sector is invariably interrelated. The banking sector is an indispensable financial service sector supporting development plans through channelising

9. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.The chess player moved his piece to a more _____________________ position, securing the win.

10. In the following question four words are given out of which only one word is correctly spelled. Find the correctly spelled word.