ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

22 vote

What does every chance in our life teach us ?

Asked on by | Votes 22 | Views: 531 | Tags: kvs     | kvs tgt     | kvs prt     | english comprehension     | kvs prt practice questions     | Add Bounty | Last Updated: 2021-10-01 15:53:59

In the following question, you have a brief passage with some questions following the passage. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives.

All of us have enormous capabilities. In many of us however, our achievements fail to correlate with our potential, because of lack of self-discipline-the effort needed to channel our energy for productive uses. To maximise your effectiveness you must learn to put your nose to the grindstone , work against boredom and learn to lake the long, hard way in lile rather the wrongly spelt word out of the than the short, easy way”.
Here are a few suggestions that focus on I low to do what you want to do. ” Take risks . It is important to realise that nothing in life is achieved unless you risk something.that's how self -confidence develops. Every chance you take offers you valuable spinoffs in terms of learning . Earn a reward. Sometime back I had to face the rather unenviable task of preparing for two examinations simultaneously. I had to be ruthless in driving myself from one goal to another hard nosed attitude saw me sail through the courses . I rewarded myself at the end of it indulging in my favorite pastime and taking a short holiday.

What does every chance in our life teach us ?

1). It helps us to become philosophical
2). It helps us to become idealistic
3). It helps us to learn
4). It shows us our limitation

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

32 vote
Answered by on | Votes 32 | | Last Updated: 2021-10-01 15:53:30

It helps us to learn

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to "No improvement".Please make it a point to send the letter at my address.

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.We need to surround ourselves with (1)/ caring people particular loved once who (2)/ bring hope and support to our hearts and mind and with whom we can communicate. (3)/ No error. (4).

3. The following question consists of a sentence(s) with one blank only. You are given six words as answer choices and from the six choices you have to pick up two correct answers, either of which will make the sentence meaningfully complete. Career is a/an _________ aspect of a person’s life. A. Momentous B. Trifling C. Earth-shaking D. Trivial E. Frivolous F.  Inferior

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which will improve the bracketed part of the sentence. In case no improvement is needed, select 'no improvement'.All (was surprising) to find that he was not with them.

5. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it.  Bid

6. Find out the misspelt word

7. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.For a moment I was _____________ blinded by the camera's bright flash.

8. What is the correct alternative of - Venu Gopal is the most laborious man whom I have ever seen.

9. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the Passage, against each, five words are suggested. one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.When Eyo III. was ruling over all men and animals, he

10. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. She is not used (to sleep) for so long