ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following questions, some of the sentences have errors and some have none. Find out which part of a sentence has an error. The number of that part is your answer. If there is no error, your answer is (4) , i.e. No error

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 19 | Tags: kvs     | kvs tgt     | kvs prt     | english comprehension     | kvs prt practice questions     | Add Bounty

In the following questions, some of the sentences have errors and some have none. Find out which part of a sentence has an error. The number of that part is your answer. If there is no error, your answer is (4) , i.e. No error
1). I suggest that
2). he goes
3). to the doctor as soon as he returns from taking the examination.
4). No error

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, four alternatives are given for the idiom / phrase printed in bold. Choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the bold idiom / phrase. His financial condition is not sound, so he always avoids playing with edge-tools

2. In each of the following sentence, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence.

3. Select the antonym of to actuate

4. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.The old man was (1)/ overwhelmed for joy at (2)/ the success of his only son. (3)/ No error. (4).

5. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) she reimbursed back /(B) the money which I had /(B) spent during our /(C) journey to Kathmandu. /(E) No Error.

6. Four words are given, out of which only one word is spelt correctly. Choose the correctly spelt word and click the button corresponding to it.

7. Choose the word/group of words which is most OPPOSITE in meaning of the word given in bold as used in the passage.

8. Select the antonym of to contend

9. P: This is despite the fact that there is a rampant migration of rural families to urban centres. Q: Generally the gains of being a unit of the urban population are less than the disadvantages and risks that are inbuilt in the urban life. R: Rural population still dominates the urban population as far as the number is considered. S: India is a country of villages.

10. What is the active/passive of - Someone saw him picking up a gun.