ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. One should keep one's word.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 24 | Tags: active and passive voice     | english comprehension    

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.

One should keep one's word.

1). A word should be kept
2). A word should be keeping
3). One's word has to be kept
4). One's word should be kept by us

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Unless it is accepted to both the parties, an (1)/ arbitrator would be of no (2)/ use to settle this dispute. (3)/ No error (4)

2. The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.I was conscious _____ a break in my voice.

3. On Tuesday it's the carnival,............. everybody gets dressed up in a fancy costume. So we will meet at John's house,................ is about a couple of kilometres away.

4. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Can this machine be adopted in farm work.

5. Find out the misspelt word

6. Fill in the blank with the correct word.    Knowing about a crime and not reporting it tantamount to your ________ in the crime.

7. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Her father told her /(B) that it would be all the more /(C) better if she would find her /(D) groom herself . /(E) No Error.

8. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. You have to take these medicines.

9. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.Do you intimidate your younger brothers?

10. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. Lila said to her mother, "I can choose to dress the way I want to."