ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Six members of a family namely A, B, C, D, E, F are traveling together. ‘B’ is the son of C but C is not the mother of B. A and C are married couple. E is the brother of C. D is the daughter of A. F is the brother of B. How many male members are there in the family?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 24 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning    

Six members of a family namely A, B, C, D, E, F are traveling together. ‘B’ is the son of C but C is not the mother of B. A and C are married couple. E is the brother of C. D is the daughter of A. F is the brother of B. How many male members are there in the family?
1). 2
2). 4
3). 3
4). 1

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. If A $ B means A is son of B, A # B means A is sister of B and If A * B means A is father of B, then what does X $ Y * Z # W mean?

2. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions P % Q means P is son of Q P # Q means P is daughter of Q P & Q means P is brother of Q P @ Q means P is sister of QIf B&A%C@D#E, then how D is related to B?

3. If C $ B means C is the brother of B. C % B means C is the father of B. C * B means C is the sister of B. C & B means C is the mother of B. Then how J is related to P, in expression "P * Q $ T % J & V”?

4. P is the brother of Q. Q is the brother of R. P is the son of S. Based on these three statements, which of the following statements is definitely not true?

5. Shubham's mother is the sister-in-law of Shashi and Shashi is the only daughter of Parmeshwar. Ravi is Shubham's brother. How is Shashi related to Ravi?

6. Looking towards a picture Aman says, ‘’She is daughter of brother’s wife of my maternal grandparent’s only son in law”. How is Aman related to that girl?

7. Laura was going with a boy and is asked by a woman about the relationship between them. Laura replied, “My maternal uncle and the paternal uncle of his maternal uncle is the same”. How is Laura related with that boy?

8. Directions: The question below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II are given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and give answer. How is M related to H? I. H is the daughter of P and sister of K. II. S is the son of M and husband of P.

9. Pointing to a lady, Rohit said "She is the sister of the daughter of my father’s wife’s son." How is the lady related to Rohit?

10. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below. P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, and X are the nine members of a family. X is the only brother of R, who is the only daughter of S. Q is the mother of T, who is the niece of R. U is the maternal grand-mother of W, who is the only son of V. P is the father-in-law of the mother of W.  How is T related to X?