ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Directions: The question below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II are given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and give answer. How is M related to H? I. H is the daughter of P and sister of K. II. S is the son of M and husband of P.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 21 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning    

Directions: The question below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II are given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and give answer.

How is M related to H?

I. H is the daughter of P and sister of K.

II. S is the son of M and husband of P.

1). The data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
2). The data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
3). The data in Statement I alone or in Statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
4). The data in both the statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Asha is Bittu’s sister. Chetan is Asha’s father. Dhiren is Chetan’s brother and Emily is Dhiren’s mother. How is Bittu related to Emily?

2. P and Q are brothers. P is the father of S. R is the only son of Q and is married to U. How is U related to S?

3. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: In a family, there are few members P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y and others and there are three generations of the family. There is an equal number of male and female in the family. P is the daughter-in-law of

4. Chanda is the wife of Bharat. Mohan is the son of Chanda. Ashish is the brother of Bharat and father of Dhruv. How is Mohan related to Dhruv?

5. Seven members of a parrot family are sitting on a branch in the garden. Parrot A is father of parrot E who is mother of parrot H. Parrot B is son-in-law of parrot E. Parrot C is wife of parrot A. Parrot E and D are siblings having the opposite gender. Parrot E has only one child. Parrot G is sister of Parrot B. How is parrot D is related to parrot H?

6. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. A family consists of eight members. There are three generations present in the family. There are three married couples in the family. The family consists of equal number of females and males. The family membe

7. Directions: Read the information given below and answer the questions:In a family there are six members A, B, C, D, E, and F. This family consists of one couples with their parents and children. A is the son of C and E is the daughter of A. D is the daughter of F who is the mother of E.Which of the following pair is parents of children?

8. Pointing to Sumit, I said, “He is the only child of my grandmother.” How is Sumit related to me?

9. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: (A) ‘X’ % Y’ means ‘X is the father of Y’. (B) ‘X × Y’ means ‘X is the daughter of Y’. (C) ‘X + Y’ means ‘X is the son of Y

10. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below. E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, and M are the nine members of a family. K is the son of the sister of L, who is the daughter of J. J is the paternal grandmother of H, who is the cousin sister of K. G is the sister of the father of F. M is the mother of two children, both are girls. I is the son-in-law of J, who has two daughters and only one married daughter.How is L related to M?