ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Of the two /(B) players, he /(C) is the luckiest,/(DE be sure. / (D) No Error.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 217 | Tags: english     | spotting errors     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Of the two /(B) players, he /(C) is the luckiest,/(DE be sure. / (D) No Error.
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
I think B is right

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the word given. Boisterous

2. The passage is filled with blanks which are numbered.Choose the correct word to fill up each of these blanks. A rise in crude beyond $100 per barrel will __(A)__out all the duty benefits and we will be back to square one even if prices are cut by Rs 25 per litre. This is exactly what happened

3. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(a) Dogs soon know /(B) the person whom /(c) they are /(D)kidly treated ./(E) No Error.

4. This question comprises 3 sentences - A, B and C each of which comprises a sentence using the word DUE. Identify the sentences where the word has been correctly used and mark that combination. (A) The next round of talks is not due till January (B) We must pay him his dues (C) Do your due diligence before investing

5. 1. After the tornado had hit the coastal areas, P. my house was gone, Q. I became a pauper overnight R. my fields were completely destroyed , S. my livestock was lost and 6. though my neighbour’s house remained untouched.

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it. TACIT

7. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).The more they earn, more they spend on luxury items.

8. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.We enjoy (A)/ by walking early in the morning (B)/ to restore good health and mental peace. (C)/ No error (D)

9. In the following sentence a of the sentence has been underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which might improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose option 5. Your pejorative approach to life will help you always and will keep you mentally stable. A. Eclectic B. Jejune C. Pragmatic

10. Choose the word/group of words which is most similar in meaning to the word/group of words printed in bold as used in the passage.